We need some art too

Everyone had their own reasons to start play Second Life. A lot of us just started play for fun or just to take a look...In my case someone told me about this game and showed to me and from the begin was a place where i expressed myself and my creativity. Since young i have a mind kinda different and i have my own way to see things, maybe thats why i love art and draw ( and weird things lol)! Anyway some time ago, well really long ago, in my newbie days, i meet , more than a person, an artist...A SL artist...even now i wonder how she could do that just with simple avi pics.
























Now she has a instalation inworld where you can find amazing sights and full FREE avatars made by this amazing artist!










































I tryed but my photos aren't good enough to show her work, you need go visit it!


Come and get your FREE full avatars and take some photos in Kromosomer!!!


(You can find more stuff from CapCat Ragu here)

*edit: All project had the colaboration of Meilo Minotaur and the tree was made by Soror Nishi, an amazing artist as well! Thanks =3

Comentários